Our Elvira PRemium Floor model has been enhanced with extra modifications. This game comes with inside are blades comic. custom shooter rod, Stern button guard side rails and speaker led lights. Game has less than 70 palys on it and is in perfect condition. We can put back in a stern box and pack it like it came from the factory.
Elvira is back and just as scary-fun as you remember, in her new pinball from Stern Pinball- Elvira’s House of Horrors!
Elvira is trying to sell her house but the monsters, ghosts and ghouls from her past have taken up residence. Now it’s up to you and Elvira to confront them and send them back to the film they’re from!
Featuring multiple multiball game modes, a motorized mansion ball diverter, gravestone drop target, custom-molded Gar-Goil stand-up targets (think of the frogs in Scared Stiff), a motorized spinning attic turret on top of the house, beautiful original cabinet art featuring everybody’s favorite The Mistress of the Dark, Elvira and so much more!
Elvira’s “House of Horrors”, an interactive haunted mansion features:
- Motorized diverter changes ball path inside of haunted mansion
- “Front door” entrance via metal ramp starts “house Haunt” game features
- “Front Door” metal ramp can pivot up to reveal a shot into the “cellar”
- Gravestone drop target guards entrance through the Garage for physical ball lock and different multiball experiences.
- Orchestra of color changing RGB lights accentuates the house in sync with the different House Huants.
- Lit windows in the house track players’ progression throughout game play
- Motorized spinning attic turret on top of the house highlights icon game features
- Elvira’s “Junk in the Trunk” toy located on the left ramp can pop open, locking balls in this interactive trunk for game features and multiball action.
- 4 interactive mechanical kinetic jumpin’ Gar-Goil stand-up targets activate Gar-Goil game features
- Elvira’s “Hand of Fate” wheel feature provides unique scoring opportunities and gameplay upgrades
- Freak Fryer switch hit frenzy mode
- “Make your own dang B-movie trailer” feature, unique to each player’s experience and played at the end of every game.
- Beast booster opto spinner
- Elvira’s super-secret back door skill shot
- Incredible rendered and custom LCD graphic scenes
- 3 pop bumpers in Elvira’s haunted swimming pool
- Custom speech and call outs by the many of many voices, Tim Kitzrow
Interactive “Deadhead Family Crypt” features:
- Crypt door blocks entrance into the mausoleum of Deadheads, opened only by hitting with a silver ball.
- Once open, unique entrance into the Cyrpt with an underground exit point through the crypt kicker
- Custom sculpted bash toy is revealed from the Crypt for Deadhead game features
The taunting is over and the haunting begins in the third and campiest installment of the Elvira pinball trilogy! Trying to sell her mansion through “Alternate Realty”, Elvira’s house is haunted by the movie characters from her past. These ghouls, ghosts, monsters, and strange assortment of vintage characters with horrific acting skills seek revenge on Elvira while she and the player confront them, sending them back to the “film” from which they came! Elvira’s House of Horrors immerses players in a fun, campy, B-movie universe filled with all of the humor expected from the Mistress of the Dark including custom speech and, in a pinball first, exclusive filming of Elvira for custom video scenes featured throughout the game!
The Premium, Limited Edition, and Signature Edition models all feature Elvira’s “House of Horrors”, a frightening Victorian fixer-upper, full of creepy charm and supernatural surprises. Players can gain access to the mansion through the front door, the cellar, or through the garage which is guarded by a gravestone drop-target. An orchestra of color changing RGB lights accentuates the house in sync with the different “House Haunts” featured throughout the game. Lighted windows and a spinning attic turret track players’ progression on their pinball journey.
If a haunted mansion wasn’t enough to keep your skin crawling, beware of the “Deadhead Family Crypt”! This mausoleum houses a variety of characters that need an awakening courtesy of a steel silver ball to their head. This interactive crypt will keep players on their toes with the Crypt entrance unleashing balls from a separate location while also becoming a physical bash toy. And with Elvira’s pending move from her hopeful home sale, the interactive Elvira’s “Junk in the Trunk” toy allows players to lock balls for a frantic two-ball multiball.
“It was a pleasure to work directly with the Mistress of the Dark on this third collaboration,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “Elvira’s House of Horrors pinball is a haunting fun time!”
The Limited Edition model is limited to 400 units globally. The Limited Edition model includes additional unique features such as a sequentially numbered plaque, an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, anti-reflection pinball glass, and a shaker motor.
The highly collectible Signature Edition model is limited to 50 units globally. The Signature Edition model includes all features of the Limited Edition game, plus special hyper-chrome embossed cabinet decals, a personally autographed Elvira collectible trading card with cover and mounting, and a signed special Elvira certificate of authenticity that includes a swatch of fabric from Elvira’s iconic red velvet sofa.
Why Chose Great American Pinball?
At Great American Pinball, we are dedicated to finding the best Pinball machines for our customers. This is why we have been a Stern Pinball authorized retailer for years. Great American Pinball believes that pinball should be accessible to all. We know that when you want a pinball machine, you want the very best. We want you to feel good about buying a new or used machine from Great American Pinball. This is why we go to great lengths to ensure every step of your purchase goes smoothly. We are not happy until you are happy.